We offer support to families at St Patricks:
Support ranges from:-
- Support communication between home, school and parish.
- Give individual parenting guidance and offer support around behaviour management including setting boundaries, routines, play, communication, health & wellbeing.
- Signpost families to appropriate and relevant agencies that can offer further support and advice.
- Emotionally support families through difficult situations such as bereavement and family breakdown.
- Offer one to one and group support to individual children within school.
- Offer financial advice and support families with appropriate benefit applications and debt management.
- Connect parents with adult and family learning opportunities.
- Assist families and schools with attendance issues.
- Support families with household maintenance and moving home.
- Help with attending appointments.
Meet the Team
Lindsey Cryer Shelley Barrowclough
School Based Family Worker Pastoral Officer