- Is the curriculum experience rooted in the knowledge and skills that pupils need in order to take advantage of opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life?
- Is it clear what end points the curriculum is building towards and what pupils need to know and be able to do to reach those end points?
- Is the school’s curriculum planned and sequenced so that new knowledge and skills build on what has been taught before?
- Does the curriculum reflect the school’s local context by addressing typical gaps in pupils’ knowledge and skills?
- Does the curriculum provide the same opportunities for all pupils including disadvantaged pupils and pupils with SEND?