St Patrick’s School Eco Councillors 2017-18
These children were elected during the first Autumn Term by their classmates. Our Eco Council have the very important responsibility of working together to develop their knowledge and environmental awareness of how to waste less and save money. As a council they must then share and spread this ethos throughout the school.
Our Eco Council:
- Meet weekly
- Have badges so we are easy to locate
- Share responsibility with adults for running meetings and keeping a record of the meetings
- Display minutes on our Eco-Board
- Regularly updated the Eco Board
- Promote our school Eco Code
We are currently in the process of renewing our Green Flag award and focusing on the 5 areas of litter, global citizenship, healthy living, school grounds and waste.
Please ask us about our current projects in school.
Minutes from Meetings
Eco Meeting 27th Sept
Eco Meeting 12th Oct
Eco Meeting 8th Nov
Eco Meeting 24th Jan
Eco Meeting 14th March